Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.01, a gain of 51.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 02, 2023 at 10:03 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Oct 12, 2023, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 9M+.
About Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ)
Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. It also provides brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 125%
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK:NASDAQ), 70%
- Twin Ridge Capital Acquisition Corp. Class A (TRCA:NYSE), 60.43%
- SpringBig Holdings Inc. (SBIG:NASDAQ), 56%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 51.06%
- Forbion European Acquisition Corp. (FRBN:NASDAQ), 48.63%
- NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP:NASDAQ), 43.76%
- MSP Recovery Inc. (LIFW:NASDAQ), 34.88%
- Kiromic BioPharma Inc. (KRBP:NASDAQ), 34.62%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 33.33%