Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.23, representing a gain of 42.8%. On Thu, May 12, 2022, CALA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 10, 2022 at 05:28 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Apr 28, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at $0.4 with a volume of 23M+.
About Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA:NASDAQ)
Calithera Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel small molecule drugs directed against tumor metabolism and tumor immunology targets for the treatment of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 154.87%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 44.51%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 43.96%
- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (CALA:NASDAQ), 42.77%
- View Inc. (VIEW:NASDAQ), 38.7%
- Inotiv Inc. (NOTV:NASDAQ), 38.38%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX:NASDAQ), 34.58%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 34.51%
- Expensify Inc. (EXFY:NASDAQ), 34.45%