CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE) soared at $0.27, representing a gain of 36.9%. On Mon, Mar 14, 2022, CTK:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.2. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 05:01 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Feb 28, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at $0.4 with a volume of 32M+.
About CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE)
CooTek (Cayman) Inc is a China-based mobile internet company. It offers big data analytics and proprietary AI capability. It's product TouchPal Smart Input is an intelligent input method for mobile devices and generates a massive, diverse set of user interaction data. The company generates a majority of its revenue in the form of Advertisement. Geographically, it generates a major share of revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 103.33%
- Incannex Healthcare Limited (IXHL:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- RLX Technology Inc. American Depositary Shares each representing the right to receive one (1) Class A (RLX:NYSE), 40.16%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 36.92%
- Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Sonendo Inc. (SONX:NYSE), 30.88%
- Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc. (RPID:NASDAQ), 26.17%
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE), 22.63%