Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ) soared at $0.39, a gain of 39.1%. On Thu, Jun 01, 2023, MEDS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 15, 2023 at 07:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, May 18, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 01, 2023 at $0.54 with a volume of 17M+.
About Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ)
Trxade Group Inc engages in designing and developing business to business web-based platform which provides buying and selling opportunities for pharmacies and national suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry. The products developed by the company are trxade.com which is a web-based pharmaceutical platform for promoting and trade among independent pharmacies and suppliers, inventoryrx.com which is also a platform for promoting and trading among suppliers and manufacturers nationally, pharmabayonline which provides access to pharmaceutical data analytics to United States based independent pharmacies, and rxguru which is a service based desktop software applications for providing drug pricing and analytics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- U Power Limited (UCAR:NASDAQ), 144.05%
- Tigo Energy Inc Com (TYGO:NASDAQ), 83.62%
- Reunion Neuroscience Inc. (REUN:NASDAQ), 60.22%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 39.11%
- Wearable Devices Ltd. (WLDS:NASDAQ), 35.37%
- Lands' End, Inc. (LE:NASDAQ), 32.38%
- GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT:NASDAQ), 32.12%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 29.23%
- SciSparc Ltd. (SPRC:NASDAQ), 25.76%
- Troika Media Group Inc. (TRKA:NASDAQ), 24.49%