Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ) soared at $8.97, a gain of 17.4%. On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, KZR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.05. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 02, 2021 at 07:33 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Aug 30, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ)
Kezar Life Sciences Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in discovering and developing novel small molecule therapeutics to treat unmet needs in autoimmunity and cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 30.59%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 26.73%
- IRNT (IRNT:NYSE), 20.27%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 18.67%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 17.43%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 17.41%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 15.12%
- ADGI (ADGI:NASDAQ), 14.81%