Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ) soared at $2.91, a gain of 27.1%. On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, CGC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.91. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 04:44 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Oct 11, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Oct 06, 2022 at $3.83 with a volume of 37M+.
About Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ)
Canopy Growth, headquartered in Smiths Falls, Canada, cultivates and sells medicinal and recreational cannabis, and hemp, through a portfolio of brands that include Tweed, Spectrum Therapeutics, and...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taysha Gene Therapies Inc. (TSHA:NASDAQ), 97.35%
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO:NASDAQ), 89.64%
- Renalytix AI plc (RNLX:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP:NASDAQ), 37.71%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 37.47%
- Argo Blockchain plc (ARBK:NASDAQ), 36.23%
- SpringBig Holdings Inc. (SBIG:NASDAQ), 31.43%
- Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE), 30.42%
- Nutex Health Inc. (NUTX:NASDAQ), 29.51%
- Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ), 27.07%