Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.67, a gain of 31.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 10:48 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Mon, Mar 21, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at $15.7 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ)
Tantech Holdings Ltd is engaged in developing and manufacturing bamboo-based charcoal products for industrial energy applications and household cooking, heating, purification, agricultural and cleaning uses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Anghami Inc. (ANGH:NASDAQ), 47.52%
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited American Depositary Shares (each two representing three) (DDL:NYSE), 45.96%
- Inozyme Pharma Inc. (INZY:NASDAQ), 38.6%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 31.26%
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. (KSPN:NASDAQ), 28.9%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 26.42%
- FG Financial Group Inc. (FGF:NASDAQ), 24.39%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- System1 Inc. Class A (SST:NYSE), 23.02%
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE:NYSE), 22.42%