BNR (BNR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $39.58, a gain of 25.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Feb 21 at 08:18 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BNR (BNR:NASDAQ)
Burning Rock Biotech Ltd is a cancer diagnostics company. Its products include OncoScreen Plus and LungPlasma. The company has developed various cancer detection products , involving tumor targeting, oncomitant diagnosis of immune drugs, differentiation of benign and malignant tumors, monitoring of small residual lesions, prediction of tumor recurrence progress and detection of tumor sensitivity.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%