CRXT (CRXT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.29, representing a gain of 29%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 10:54 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Sep 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at $9.64 with a volume of 4M+.
About CRXT (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JSPR (JSPR:NASDAQ), 105.13%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- CRXT (CRXT:NASDAQ), 29.02%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 26.9%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 23.37%
- Puxin Limited (NEW:NYSE), 23.02%
- RDW (RDW:NYSE), 22.03%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- HUDI (HUDI:NASDAQ), 19.56%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 18.94%