Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.35, a gain of 159.2%. On Thu, Apr 07, 2022, PHIO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.86. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 01:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Mar 24, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at $1.24 with a volume of 25M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ)
RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp is principally engaged in developing therapeutics based on its proprietary self-delivering RNAi platform and Samcyprone, a topical immunomodulator, which addresses significant unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 159.18%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 39.01%
- Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC:NASDAQ), 24.54%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (LYRA:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- Aterian Inc. (ATER:NASDAQ), 21.3%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 20.54%
- Helix Acquisition Corp. (HLXA:NASDAQ), 19.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 19.79%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 19.72%