Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.46, representing a gain of 38%. On Fri, Mar 18, 2022, CRBP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.46. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 09:40 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Mar 04, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $0.46 with a volume of 1M+.
About Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ)
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business involves the development of therapeutics to address serious inflammatory diseases such as cystic fibrosis, systemic sclerosis and skin-predominant dermatomyositis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. (NRSN:NASDAQ), 299.36%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 58.44%
- Yumanity Therapeutics Inc. (YMTX:NASDAQ), 58.04%
- BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT), 48.56%
- UTime Limited (UTME:NASDAQ), 44.79%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 44%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 43.22%
- PainReform Ltd. (PRFX:NASDAQ), 39.64%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 38.02%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 34.37%