NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.39, representing a gain of 28.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Dec 19 at 09:16 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 08 Nov 19, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 15 Oct 19 at $12 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ)
NF Energy Saving Corp is a provider of energy services in the United States. It is engaged in the production of heavy industrial components and products such as valves and the provision of technical service and re-engineering projects in the energy saving related industry in the People's Republic of China. The company's revenue is principally derived from three primary sources: Sales of energy saving flow control equipment and provision of energy project management and sub-contracting services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD:NASDAQ), 72.47%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 56.33%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 44.22%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 41.09%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 36.13%
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GLMD:NASDAQ), 29.33%
- NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ), 28.9%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 26.88%