CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Gains 243.07%
CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.35, a gain of 243.1%. On Fri, Apr 14, 2023, CNSP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.35. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 09:16 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Mar 31, 2023, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at $3.43 with a volume of 39M+.
About CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ)
CNS Pharmaceuticals Inc is a preclinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development of anticancer drug candidates for the treatment of primary and metastatic brain and central nervous system tumors. It is involved in the development of Berubicin, which is a therapy for the treatment of glioblastoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 306.19%
- CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ), 243.07%
- SAI.TECH Global Corp Cl A Ord (SAI:NASDAQ), 222.37%
- Near Intelligence Inc Com (NIR:NASDAQ), 100%
- CXApp Inc. Class A Common Stock (CXAI:NASDAQ), 94.25%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 75.32%
- CalciMedica Inc Com (New) (CALC:NASDAQ), 58.6%
- Peakstone Realty Trust (PKST:NYSE), 54.51%
- FOXO Technologies Inc. Class A (FOXO:NYSEMKT), 42.54%
- mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLD:NASDAQ), 35.69%