Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.55, representing a gain of 44.5%. On Mon, Mar 14, 2022, JAGX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 07:38 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Feb 28, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at $1.89 with a volume of 88M+.
About Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ)
Jaguar Health Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health Inc, is an animal health company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals and horses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 103.33%
- Incannex Healthcare Limited (IXHL:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- RLX Technology Inc. American Depositary Shares each representing the right to receive one (1) Class A (RLX:NYSE), 40.16%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 36.92%
- Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Sonendo Inc. (SONX:NYSE), 30.88%
- Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc. (RPID:NASDAQ), 26.17%
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (EDU:NYSE), 22.63%