Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.05, a gain of 26.9%. On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, SESN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.83. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 05:19 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Sep 28, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at $6.04 with a volume of 13B+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ)
Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc is a biotechnology-based firm in the United States. It is engaged in the development of therapeutics to cure diseases related to the eye.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JSPR (JSPR:NASDAQ), 105.13%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- CRXT (CRXT:NASDAQ), 29.02%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 26.9%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 23.37%
- Puxin Limited (NEW:NYSE), 23.02%
- RDW (RDW:NYSE), 22.03%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- HUDI (HUDI:NASDAQ), 19.56%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 18.94%