Moving iMage Technologies Inc. (MITQ:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.59, representing a gain of 38.3%. On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, MITQ:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.15. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 05:03 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri, Apr 08, 2022, the stock recorded 12.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at $2.15 with a volume of 2M+.
About Moving iMage Technologies Inc. (MITQ:NYSEMKT)
Moving iMage Technologies Inc is engaged in providing designed equipment as well as other off the shelf cinema products needed for contemporary cinema requirements.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VLON:NASDAQ), 100.89%
- Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (BKEP:NASDAQ), 38.6%
- Moving iMage Technologies Inc. (MITQ:NYSEMKT), 38.26%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 26.89%
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Class A (SKYH:NYSEMKT), 26.34%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20%
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS:NASDAQ), 18.63%
- DURECT Corporation (DRRX:NASDAQ), 15.59%
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc. (EVLO:NASDAQ), 15.31%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 15%