Sevcon, Inc. (SEV:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.31, representing a gain of 76.5%. On Mon, Jun 05, 2023, SEV:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 29, 2023 at 12:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, May 22, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at $0.52 with a volume of 175M+.
About Sevcon, Inc. (SEV:NASDAQ)
Sevcon, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs and sells motor controllers under the Sevcon name in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, South Korea, Japan, and China. It operates in three segments: Electronic Controls, Capacitors, and Battery Chargers. The Electronic Controls segment produces and sells microprocessor based control systems for use in on and off-road vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, fork lift trucks, aerial lifts, mining vehicles, airport tractors, sweepers, and other electrically powered vehicles. The Capacitor segment produces and sells special metalized film capacitors to electronic equipment manufacturers for use as components in the power electronics, signaling, and audio equipment markets. The Battery Chargers segment designs, manufactures, and sells battery chargers to electric vehicles, power management, and uninterrupted power source systems for industrial, medical, and telecom applications, as well as electronic instrumentation for battery laboratories. Sevcon, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Southborough, Massachusetts.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Forza X1 Inc. (FRZA:NASDAQ), 133.6%
- Sevcon, Inc. (SEV:NASDAQ), 76.5%
- Chijet Motor Company Inc. (CJET:NASDAQ), 54.05%
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR:NYSE), 51.06%
- Ucommune International Ltd (UK:NASDAQ), 50.29%
- Mangoceuticals Inc. (MGRX:NASDAQ), 29.46%
- Timber Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 26.17%
- Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. (KTTA:NASDAQ), 25%
- WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE), 24.38%
- Scilex Holding Company Com (SCLX:NASDAQ), 22.78%