Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE) shot up at $22.25, representing a gain of 20.1%. On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, COG:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $21.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 08:45 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Sep 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE)
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development and exploration of oil and gas properties located in North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JSPR (JSPR:NASDAQ), 105.13%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- CRXT (CRXT:NASDAQ), 29.02%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 26.9%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 23.37%
- Puxin Limited (NEW:NYSE), 23.02%
- RDW (RDW:NYSE), 22.03%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- HUDI (HUDI:NASDAQ), 19.56%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 18.94%