Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.34, representing a gain of 159.2%. On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, CEMI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.06. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:53 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at $8.75 with a volume of 2M+.
About Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ)
Chembio Diagnostics Inc develops, manufacture markets & licenses rapid point of care diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. Its products are rapid tests for the detection of HIV 1/2 antibodies, & for the detection of HIV & Syphilis antibodies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%