ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.79, a gain of 72.3%. On Mon, Nov 14, 2022, TBLT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 10:07 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Oct 31, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at $9.59 with a volume of 42M+.
About ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ)
ToughBuilt Industries Inc design, manufacture and distributes home improvement and construction product lines under the brand name TOUGHBUILT. The company's product line includes Soft Goods and Kneepads, and Sawhorses and Work Products. Soft Goods line consists of tool pouches, tool rigs, tool belts and accessories, tools bags, totes, a variety of storage solutions, and office organizers/bags for laptop, tablet, cellphones, and others. Sawhorses and Work Products is made of metal construction and compact design and also has adjustable heights. It generates a majority of its revenue from Soft Goods products. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT:NASDAQ), 113.83%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 113.56%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 108.33%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 72.27%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 45.61%
- Porch Group Inc. (PRCH:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 36.11%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 32.62%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 31.26%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%