Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE) shot up at $1.49, representing a gain of 24.2%. On Wed, Aug 17, 2022, RGS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $1.49. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 06:38 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Aug 03, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at $2.34 with a volume of 3M+.
About Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE)
Regis Corp owns, franchises and operates beauty salons throughout North America and the United Kingdom. The company's locations provide salon products and services to the mass market, including haircutting, styling, and hair coloring.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 199.61%
- Hill International, Inc. (HIL:NYSE), 60.34%
- Eargo Inc. (EAR:NASDAQ), 54.95%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 42.31%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 38.31%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 27.26%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 24.17%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 23.07%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 23.01%
- Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF:NYSEMKT), 22.67%