NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) soared at $24.82, representing a gain of 47.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 09:14 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu, Sep 01, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at $63.85 with a volume of 9M+.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The ExOne Company (XONE:NASDAQ), 87.17%
- BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ), 85.6%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 47.21%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 37.4%
- ZeroFox Holdings Inc. (ZFOX:NASDAQ), 32.65%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 25.71%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 25.7%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 23.6%