Lottery.com Inc. (LTRY:NASDAQ) soared at $1.63, representing a gain of 25.4%. On Fri, Jun 03, 2022, LTRY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 16, 2022 at 08:06 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, May 23, 2022, the stock recorded 25.00% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at $7.9 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Lottery.com Inc. (LTRY:NASDAQ)
Lottery.com Inc is a technology company that is transforming how, where and when the lottery is played.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 100.42%
- Yumanity Therapeutics Inc. (YMTX:NASDAQ), 40.14%
- Assure Holdings Corp. (IONM:NASDAQ), 37.93%
- Pineapple Holdings Inc Com (PEGY:NASDAQ), 35.47%
- FTC Solar Inc. (FTCI:NASDAQ), 31.74%
- BK Technologies Corporation (BKTI:NYSEMKT), 25.73%
- Lottery.com Inc. (LTRY:NASDAQ), 25.38%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 24.56%
- DiDi Global Inc. American Depositary Shares (each four representing one Class A) (DIDI:NYSE), 24.32%
- Knightscope Inc. (KSCP:NASDAQ), 24.09%