Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A Made Headway
Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE) rocketted at $6.8, a gain of 34.7%. On Mon, Oct 31, 2022, GETY:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $6.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 10:44 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Oct 17, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at $37.88 with a volume of 3M+.
About Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE)
Getty Images Holdings Inc is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace that offers a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer around the globe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 66.38%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 63.36%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ATNM:NYSEMKT), 39.16%
- Shineco Inc. (SISI:NASDAQ), 37.96%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 34.65%
- Sientra, Inc. (SIEN:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Renovare Environmental Inc. (RENO:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 23.58%
- Mondee Holdings Inc. (MOND:NASDAQ), 22.46%