Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $11.5, a gain of 49.4%. On Tue, Aug 23, 2022, INDO:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $11.5. From Tue, Aug 09, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 31, 2022 at $19.18 with a volume of 5M+.
About Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT)
Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Indonesia. It holds two oil and gas assets through its subsidiaries in Indonesia: one producing block (the Kruh Block) and one exploration block (the Citarum Block). The Kruh Block is located to the northwest of Pendopo, Pali, South Sumatra. The Citarum Block is located to the south of Jakarta.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (RVPH:NASDAQ), 53.04%
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT:NASDAQ), 53%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 49.35%
- Social Capital Suvretta Holdings Corp. I (DNAA:NASDAQ), 48.26%
- China Index Holdings Limited (CIH:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Nerdy Inc. Class A (NRDY:NYSE), 23.9%
- NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd. (NLSP:NASDAQ), 23.21%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 23%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 21.51%