NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $4.83, a gain of 18.7%. On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, NNVC:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.18. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 11:23 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Aug 30, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at $5.47 with a volume of 13M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT)
Nanoviricides Inc is a development stage nano-biopharmaceutical company. Its business activities are to discover, develop and commercialize therapeutics to take care of patients suffering from life-threatening viral infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 30.59%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 26.73%
- IRNT (IRNT:NYSE), 20.27%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 18.67%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 17.43%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 17.41%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 15.12%
- ADGI (ADGI:NASDAQ), 14.81%