Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.07, representing a gain of 35.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 07:04 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Aug 19, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at $0.27 with a volume of 12M+.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 54.87%
- Social Capital Suvretta Holdings Corp. I (DNAA:NASDAQ), 48.26%
- PaxMedica Inc. (PXMD:NASDAQ), 47.71%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 35.29%
- Sunrise New Energy Co. Ltd Ord (EPOW:NASDAQ), 31.46%
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 23.39%
- Pear Therapeutics Inc. (PEAR:NASDAQ), 21.71%
- Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. (DRUG:NASDAQ), 21.38%
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV:NASDAQ), 21.28%