AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) soared at $43.09, representing a gain of 24.5%. On Mon, Jul 19, 2021, AMC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $31.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 09:03 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at $72.62 with a volume of 766M+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 207.98%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 44.63%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 36.89%
- Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR:NASDAQ), 34.06%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 24.47%
- TLIS (TLIS:NASDAQ), 20%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 19.01%