Shineco Inc. (SISI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.24, representing a gain of 26.5%. From Fri, Jul 01, 2022, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 22.22% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at $6.38 with a volume of 4M+.
About Shineco Inc. (SISI:NASDAQ)
Shineco Inc through its subsidiaries produces, distributes, and sells health and well-being focused plant-based products under the Tenethealth and Tenet Bojian brands in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Clene Inc. (CLNN:NASDAQ), 43.4%
- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR:NASDAQ), 36%
- SIGNA Sports United N.V. (SSU:NYSE), 30.82%
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV:NASDAQ), 29.13%
- Shineco Inc. (SISI:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- Yatsen Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing four Class A (YSG:NYSE), 24.66%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 21.89%
- Sentage Holdings Inc. (SNTG:NASDAQ), 20.58%
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE:NASDAQ), 18.64%
- Lucira Health Inc. (LHDX:NASDAQ), 16.67%