Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.75, representing a gain of 97.6%. On Thu, Mar 16, 2023, CRBP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 05:05 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Mar 02, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at $6.78 with a volume of 3M+.
About Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ)
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business involves the development of therapeutics to address serious inflammatory diseases such as cystic fibrosis, systemic sclerosis and skin-predominant dermatomyositis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 97.59%
- OncoCyte Corporation (OCX:NASDAQ), 51.5%
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX:NASDAQ), 44.36%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 43.2%
- PureCycle Technologies Inc. (PCT:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- Lipella Pharmaceuticals Inc. (LIPO:NASDAQ), 39.11%
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc. (KTRA:NASDAQ), 34.04%
- Peak Bio Inc Com (PKBO:NASDAQ), 31.56%
- Genelux Corporation (GNLX:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Boqii Holding Limited American Depositary Shares representing Class A (BQ:NYSE), 25.81%