Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ) shot up at $11.95, a gain of 44.7%. On Tue, Nov 01, 2022, BHSE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.81. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 08:28 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue, Oct 18, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at $21.42 with a volume of 1M+.
About Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ)
Bull Horn Holdings Corp is a blank check company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Abiomed, Inc. (ABMD:NASDAQ), 49.88%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd. (NLSP:NASDAQ), 44%
- Ucommune International Ltd (UK:NASDAQ), 34.65%
- Safe-T Group Ltd (SFET:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 30.53%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 25.13%
- IDEX Biometrics ASA (IDBA:NASDAQ), 23.01%
- Harsco Corporation (HSC:NYSE), 22.5%