Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.92, a gain of 37.1%. On Thu, Jul 28, 2022, ARDS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.92. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 01, 2022 at 02:18 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Jul 14, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at $2.94 with a volume of 3M+.
About Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ)
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, to treat life-threatening infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 134.71%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 71.05%
- SQL Technologies Corp. (SKYX:NASDAQ), 68.59%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 37.14%
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV:NYSE), 37.04%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 32.62%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- Better Therapeutics Inc. (BTTX:NASDAQ), 30.92%
- Sunrun Inc. (RUN:NASDAQ), 29.97%
- Microvast Holdings Inc. (MVST:NASDAQ), 28.1%