Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ) soared at $0.47, representing a gain of 24.8%. On Mon, Oct 24, 2022, CYCN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.47. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Oct 06, 2022 at 08:41 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Oct 10, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at $0.6 with a volume of 2M+.
About Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ)
Cyclerion Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company harnessing the power of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) pharmacology to discover, develop and commercialize breakthrough treatments for serious and orphan diseases.Its focus is on enabling the full therapeutic potential of next-generation sGC stimulators.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 62.43%
- Vaxcyte Inc. (PCVX:NASDAQ), 60.35%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 32.94%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 23.13%
- NOVONIX Limited (NVX:NASDAQ), 22.1%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 20.6%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 18.1%
- uCloudlink Group Inc. (UCL:NASDAQ), 16.96%
- Elite Education Group International Ltd. (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 16.7%