BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.68, representing a gain of 30%. On Thu, Jun 09, 2022, BIMI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.52. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 09:28 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, May 26, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at $0.67 with a volume of 4M+.
About BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ)
NF Energy Saving Corp is a provider of energy services in the United States. It is engaged in the production of heavy industrial components and products such as valves and the provision of technical service and re-engineering projects in the energy saving related industry in the People's Republic of China. The company's revenue is principally derived from three primary sources: Sales of energy saving flow control equipment and provision of energy project management and sub-contracting services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- The Singing Machine Company Inc. (MICS:NASDAQ), 60.38%
- Fluent, Inc. (COGT:NASDAQ), 58.67%
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. (DRTS:NASDAQ), 40.2%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 39.39%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 38.73%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 30.04%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- Acurx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACXP:NASDAQ), 23.2%
- Eros STX Global Corporation A (ESGC:NYSE), 22.18%