Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.85, representing a gain of 53.9%. On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, PSTV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 07:47 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Aug 04, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at $1.2 with a volume of 92M+.
About Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ)
Cytori Therapeutics Inc is a specialty therapeutics company. It focuses to provide meaningful and quality therapeutic options with a broad utility that benefit patients and healthcare providers. The company has two therapeutic development platforms: Cytori Cell Therapy (CCT) and Cytori Nanomedicine. The CCT platform is based on the scientific discovery that the human adipose or fat tissue compartment is a source of a mixed population of stem, progenitor and regenerative cells. The Cytori Nanomedicine Platform features a versatile and novel protein-stabilized liposomal nanoparticle technology for drug encapsulation that provides the foundation to bring two drugs into early/ late-stage clinical trials.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. (DRUG:NASDAQ), 135.87%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 53.9%
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT:NASDAQ), 49.63%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 42.9%
- Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. (MNMD:NASDAQ), 36.18%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 34.02%
- Genius Group Limited (GNS:NYSEMKT), 33.39%
- Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF:NYSE), 31.86%
- Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE), 27.23%