Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.87, a gain of 32.6%. On Thu, Jul 28, 2022, QK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.87. From Thu, Jul 14, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at $2.85 with a volume of 3M+.
About Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ)
Q&K International Group Ltd is engaged in providing an apartment rental platform in China. It leases apartments from landlords and transforms these apartments, into standardized furnished rooms to lease to people seeking residence in cities. The company cooperates with third parties, including professional home service providers, e-commerce companies, and other service providers to facilitate value-added services for its tenants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 134.71%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 71.05%
- SQL Technologies Corp. (SKYX:NASDAQ), 68.59%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 37.14%
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV:NYSE), 37.04%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 32.62%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- Better Therapeutics Inc. (BTTX:NASDAQ), 30.92%
- Sunrun Inc. (RUN:NASDAQ), 29.97%
- Microvast Holdings Inc. (MVST:NASDAQ), 28.1%