AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) rocketted at $5.85, a gain of 33%. On Mon, Jul 24, 2023, AMC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $5.85. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 05:42 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Jul 10, 2023, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at $8.53 with a volume of 113M+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 75.56%
- Colombier Acquisition Corp. Class A (CLBR:NYSE), 54.51%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 53.75%
- AgileThought Inc. (AGIL:NASDAQ), 46.93%
- Bluejay Diagnostics Inc. (BJDX:NASDAQ), 42.36%
- Markforged Holding Corporation (MKFG:NYSE), 40%
- Armata Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARMP:NYSEMKT), 36.52%
- Knightscope Inc. (KSCP:NASDAQ), 35%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 32.95%
- Yellow Corporation (YELL:NASDAQ), 28.3%