A Win For Rail Vision Ltd.
Wed, May 04, 2022 at 05:30 PM
Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.16, a gain of 62.4%. On Tue, May 03, 2022, RVSN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.22. From Wed, Apr 20, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at $1.59 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ)
Rail Vision Ltd is a development-stage technology company that is engaged in the design, development, and assembly of railway detection systems designed to solve the challenges in railway operational...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%