Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.14, a gain of 34.3%. On Mon, Jul 18, 2022, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.14. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 09:56 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Jul 05, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at $0.23 with a volume of 658M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 71.5%
- SQL Technologies Corp. (SKYX:NASDAQ), 43.15%
- Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE), 40.34%
- Intelligent Living Application Group Inc. (ILAG:NASDAQ), 37.78%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Troika Media Group Inc. (TRKA:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 23.12%
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI:NASDAQ), 22.67%
- EzFill Holdings Inc. (EZFL:NASDAQ), 22.52%
- Boxed Inc. (BOXD:NYSE), 21.67%