China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ) soared at $1.5, a gain of 20%. On Thu, Apr 14, 2022, CLEU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.17. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 06:23 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Apr 01, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at $1.68 with a volume of 2M+.
About China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ)
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd is an educational service provider operating in China. The various educational services and products provided by the company include services provided under Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs, Overseas study consulting services, Technological consulting services and Job readiness training to graduating students. It also develops and provides textbooks and other course materials to students enrolled under the Sino-foreign Jointly Managed Academic Programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA:NASDAQ), 82.52%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 38.02%
- Frequency Therapeutics, Inc. (FREQ:NASDAQ), 30.82%
- Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS:NASDAQ), 28.64%
- BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT), 28.55%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 20.69%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 20%
- Helix Acquisition Corp. (HLXA:NASDAQ), 19.8%
- IMARA Inc. (IMRA:NASDAQ), 19.23%