Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ) soared at $5.84, representing a gain of 27.5%. On Mon, Sep 19, 2022, ALLK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $5.84. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 07:50 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Sep 06, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at $6.31 with a volume of 37M+.
About Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ)
Allakos Inc is a clinical-stage company developing therapeutic antibodies that selectively target immunomodulatory receptors present on the surface of immune effector cells involved in allergic, inflammatory, and proliferative diseases. The company's lead program, AK002, an antibody that targets Siglec-8, an inhibitory receptor found on eosinophils and mast cells. In preclinical and clinical studies, AK002 has been shown to deplete eosinophils and inhibit mast cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ventoux CCM Acquisition Corp. (VTAQ:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL:NASDAQ), 39.43%
- Troika Media Group Inc. (TRKA:NASDAQ), 33.28%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 32.53%
- KnowBe4 Inc. (KNBE:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 28.11%
- Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ), 27.51%
- Winc Inc. (WBEV:NYSEMKT), 26.76%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Marpai Inc. (MRAI:NASDAQ), 22.49%