Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.75, a gain of 21.5%. On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, IMTE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.75. From Fri, Sep 02, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at $5.55 with a volume of 19M+.
About Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ)
Integrated Media Technology Ltd, formerly China Integrated Media Corp Ltd provides media & advertising services on mobile devices. It provides Pay TV Channel Management Services in China & digital and outdoor multimedia services in Australia and Malaysia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Panbela Therapeutics Inc. (PBLA:NASDAQ), 53.03%
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 49.84%
- Armata Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARMP:NYSEMKT), 31.15%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 29.57%
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. (ANIX:NASDAQ), 27.46%
- Lannett Company, Inc. (LCI:NYSE), 25.1%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 21.53%
- Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ), 20.87%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 20.19%