Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.79, representing a gain of 19.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 05, 2022 at 10:30 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Apr 21, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $1.58 with a volume of 13M+.
About Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ)
Sonim Technologies Inc is a U.S based company provides ultra-rugged mobile phones and accessories, which are designed specifically for task workers physically engaged in hazardous environments. Further, the company offers workforce-critical communication and connectivity tools for industrial enterprises and public sector agencies including end customers in construction, energy and utility, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, public safety and transportation. It offers solutions in three main categories namely ultra-rugged mobile devices, industrial-grade accessories and cloud-based software and application services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 29.41%
- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN:NASDAQ), 26.89%
- JE Cleantech Holdings Limited (JCSE:NASDAQ), 25.04%
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT:NASDAQ), 21%
- Nuvectis Pharma Inc. (NVCT:NASDAQ), 20.52%
- Elevation Oncology Inc. (ELEV:NASDAQ), 19.67%
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 19.2%
- AxoGen, Inc. (AXGN:NASDAQ), 18.28%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 17.98%
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO:NASDAQ), 17.19%