Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.05, a gain of 288%. On Thu 13 Feb 20, SUMR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.26. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 14 Feb 20 at 12:44 PM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Fri 24 Jan 20, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ)
Summer Infant Inc manufactures juvenile safety and infant care products. Its product categories include monitoring, safety, nursery, baby gear, and feeding products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 288.03%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 56.2%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 55.01%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.55%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 34.89%
- PAVmed Inc. (PAVM:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN:NASDAQ), 26.87%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- The Chemours Company (CC:NYSE), 23.53%
- scPharmaceuticals Inc. (SCPH:NASDAQ), 21.86%