BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.48, a gain of 22.2%. On Mon, Sep 26, 2022, BEAT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.48. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 04:35 PM in the 'PATENT' category. From Mon, Sep 12, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at $3.1 with a volume of 9M+.
About BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ)
BioTelemetry Inc provides cardiac monitoring services, cardiac monitoring device manufacturing, and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. Its segments are healthcare, technology and research.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LAVA Therapeutics N.V. (LVTX:NASDAQ), 97.5%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 40.95%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 36.87%
- Panbela Therapeutics Inc. (PBLA:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 24.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 23.53%
- Heliogen Inc. (HLGN:NYSE), 23.19%
- BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ), 22.17%