U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.99, a gain of 37.3%. On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, USWS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.99. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 07:00 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, Jun 08, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at $3.33 with a volume of 68M+.
About U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ)
U.S. Well Services Inc, formerly Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corp provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both its conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI:NASDAQ), 117.23%
- Phoenix Motor Inc. (PEV:NASDAQ), 70.47%
- Visionary Education Technology Holdings Group Inc. (VEDU:NASDAQ), 47.86%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 39.18%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 37.34%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 36.36%
- Vaccitech plc (VACC:NASDAQ), 35.59%
- Boxed Inc. (BOXD:NYSE), 35.4%
- Silence Therapeutics Plc (SLN:NASDAQ), 34.75%