Super League Gaming, Inc. Gains 54.44%
Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.66, a gain of 54.4%. On Tue, Apr 18, 2023, SLGG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.66. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 05:03 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue, Apr 04, 2023, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at $0.85 with a volume of 3M+.
About Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ)
Super League Gaming Inc is an esports community and content platform. It offers a personalized experience to the large audience of gamers. The company through its cloud-based technology platform connects its network of gamers, venue and brand partners that enables local, social and competitive esports which is broadcast through its platform. Some of the games are League Legends, Fortnite, Clash Royale and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 98.9%
- Agrify Corporation (AGFY:NASDAQ), 73.91%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 61.21%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 60.13%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 54.44%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 50.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 47.92%
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB:NYSEMKT), 44.98%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 42.49%
- SAB Biotherapeutics Inc. (SABS:NASDAQ), 41.56%