Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.14, representing a gain of 59.2%. On Tue, Sep 12, 2023, AXLA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.14. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 11:50 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Tue, Aug 29, 2023, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at $1.43 with a volume of 111M+.
About Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ)
Axcella Health Inc a biotechnology company involved in the research and development of novel multifactorial interventions to support health and address dysregulated metabolism. Its AXA candidates are generated from its proprietary, human-focused AXA Development Platform and harness the power of endogenous metabolic modulators, or EMMs. The company's pipeline comprises of five programs focused on the metabolic functions of the liver, muscle and blood.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE), 172.73%
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK:NASDAQ), 133.24%
- WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE), 86.97%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 59.17%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 50%
- Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX:NASDAQ), 45.47%
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. Class A (UP:NYSE), 36.55%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Impel NeuroPharma Inc. (IMPL:NASDAQ), 34.55%