Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE) soared at $0.9, representing a gain of 36.4%. On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, RGS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.9. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 05:38 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed, Jun 08, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at $2.34 with a volume of 3M+.
About Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE)
Regis Corp owns, franchises and operates beauty salons throughout North America and the United Kingdom. The company's locations provide salon products and services to the mass market, including haircutting, styling, and hair coloring.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI:NASDAQ), 117.23%
- Phoenix Motor Inc. (PEV:NASDAQ), 70.47%
- Visionary Education Technology Holdings Group Inc. (VEDU:NASDAQ), 47.86%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 39.18%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 37.34%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 36.36%
- Vaccitech plc (VACC:NASDAQ), 35.59%
- Boxed Inc. (BOXD:NYSE), 35.4%
- Silence Therapeutics Plc (SLN:NASDAQ), 34.75%