ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.45, representing a gain of 41.7%. On Fri, May 06, 2022, SREV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 09, 2022 at 04:54 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Apr 22, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ)
ServiceSource International Inc is a provider of customer and revenue lifecycle solutions that power enterprise revenue relationships, partnering with business to business technology and technology-enabled companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Points International Ltd. (PCOM:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.44%
- Tenon Medical Inc. (TNON:NASDAQ), 25.09%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%